At first, sit in the diamond pose. Then, extend your upper body with all your weight on your knees. Then, bend your head forward and try to touch your knees with your forehead. And hold your ankles at the back with both your hands. Breathing should be standard. And the chin should be touching the neck. The ankles should be touching each other, and the crown of your head should be touching the floor. However, don't try to push too hard. It will get better and become perfect with practice. Stay in the correct posture for 10-20 seconds.
- Regularly practising this pose helps keep the motor neurons healthy, resulting in prolonged youth.
- It makes the spine more flexible. The lower motor neuron becomes more active since the elasticity of the spine is maintained.
- It cures tonsil problems, increasing the blood flow in the tonsil. It also prevents the frequent tendency of catching cold. This heals the disease of the tonsils completely. However, it should be consulted with the doctor if the condition is chronic.
- It increases the blood flow in the pituitary gland, making it healthy and active, which helps with many gynaecological diseases.
- It maintains the normal hormonal flow of the thyroid gland.
- Regular practice makes you taller.
- This also helps with the function of the pancreas, liver and spleen.
- This pose is quite helpful for individuals suffering from poor appetite to increase their hunger and have a healthy desire.
- It helps insomnia and depression.